Use Case: Ensuring revenue growth with data resiliency
Ensuring revenue growth with data resiliency
Guaranteeing service with near-zero RPO and RTO disaster recovery
This successful healthcare analytics company wanted to ensure it could offer a 24/7 service platform to customerswho rely on the data to care for their patients. How could the company protect critical data, eliminate downtime, and avoid interruption to vital services to protect and grow their customer base?
- The company uses large-scale analytics to provide its healthcare insurance clients with data product insights, e.g., matching up patient data with application service opportunities.
- These analytics also support an advanced patient healthcare dashboard, a unique solution that helps maintain the company’s competitive edge.
- Analytics downtime could potentially affect healthcare provision and patient outcomes, with life-changing impacts.
- The company’s disaster recovery architecture did not support real-time replication of 1.5 petabytes of business application data.
- In the event of disaster, existing batch replication risked data loss due to extended recovery point and recovery time.consumption workload.
Deploy WANdisco Fusion to replicate critical medical and analytics data in real time to a disaster recovery site.
ENVIRONMENT, TECHNOLOGY, AND TOOLS
- WANdisco Fusion
WANdisco Fusion enables real-time replication, ensuring that the disaster recovery site is continuously up-to-date with the company’s latest medical and analytics data.
BENEFITS & OUTCOMES
- Protects critical patient data and preserves essential analytics and dashboard capabilities with real-time data replication.
- Eliminates downtime and enables disaster recovery with near-zero RPO and RTO.
- Replicates 1.5+ petabytes of medical and analytics data rapidly and without manual configuration.
- Enables replication to multiple targets, creating the ability to migrate between systems and avoid vendor lock-in.
Industry Use Cases