Operational and strategic highlights
WANdisco's core technology deeply embedded
in Microsoft’s Azure cloud:
- A native Azure offering, providing a fast and easy way to establish data connectivity from on-premises to cloud storage.
- Providing seamless customer experience and appearing as a native first party Azure service.
- Delivering tight integration, reducing deployment complexities through eliminating the customer need to plan data deployment or accommodate networking and storage options.
- Billing delivered through existing Azure billing service ensures customers do not require additional vendor approval.
- LiveData Migrator launched enabling uninterrupted petabyte scale data migration to the cloud.
- LiveAnalytics launched providing access to Spark-based analytics in the cloud.
- Partnered with Databricks to provide rapid data migration to Azure Databricks.
- Achieved Advanced Technology Partner status with Amazon Web Services.
- Secured c$5m in contract renewals and expansions in China.
- Raised $34m in two share placings completed at a premium to market at the time.
- Appointed Micro-D Master Distributor for Africa.
Post period end
- Microsoft Azure LiveData Platform public preview with expectation to sign over 50 new customers on the Azure platform over the next twelve months.
- Secured first global reseller agreement with a large global systems integrator.
- Implemented business continuity measures in response to COVID-19.
Note: Throughout this document, alternative performance measures have been used which are non-GAAP measures that are presented to provide readers with additional financial information that is regularly reviewed by management and should not be viewed in isolation or as an alternative to the equivalent GAAP measure.
Operating expenses adjusted for: depreciation, amortisation, capitalisation of development expenditure and equity-settled share-based payment. See Note 11 of the Annual Report and Accounts for a reconciliation.
Operating loss adjusted for: depreciation, amortisation and equity-settled share-based payment. See Note 11 of the Annual Report and Accounts for a reconciliation.
The 2019 figures include the adoption of IFRS 16 “Leases” and the prior years have not been restated and are prepared on an IAS 17 basis.
Reports and Presentations
Share Price Information
Board of Directors
Key Company Advisors
AIM Rule 26
Register for Alerts