Apr 16 2015
ClearCase to Subversion: Get more agile
For years ClearCase was the standard for enterprise SCM. If you had a large number of developers and lots of projects ClearCase was a great choice, while ClearCase MultiSite provided basic support for distributed teams. Now industry trends are converging toward a new generation of development tools and processes. Today, continuous delivery brings agile development and DevOps together, promising much shorter development cycles and higher quality.
Learn how moving from ClearCase to Subversion can improve your development processes and significantly reduce deployment cost and complexity. You'll also learn practical ClearCase to Subversion migration techniques.
• Differences and similarities between Subversion and ClearCase
• How to merge in Subversion
• Continuous delivery using Subversion: bringing agile and DevOps together for faster delivery and higher quality
• ClearCase vs. Subversion in a distributed development environment
• Migrating from ClearCase to Subversion