Oct 25 2017
Extend on-premise deployments to Azure HDInsight in real-time
Join us to learn how you can achieve continuous replication at scale between multiple Big Data and Cloud environments with guaranteed data consistency and continuous availability.
Pranav Rastogi, Microsoft Program Manager, and Paul Scott-Murphy, WANdisco VP of Product Marketing, will discuss how Microsoft customers can achieve a truly hybrid architecture for on-demand data analytics and offsite disaster recovery via a single-click installation from the Azure marketplace.
During this webinar you will also learn:
- How to meet stringent data availability and compliance requirements whilst seamlessly moving production data at petabyte scale from on-premises Big Data deployments to MS Azure.
- How to save money and achieve greater ROI with no need for dedicated hardware or storage systems.
- How to enable data to span HDFS, object storage, and other systems.
- How to select subsets of content for replication with fine-grained control over where data resides.
- How to recover from intermittent network or system failures automatically.
Register now to learn how to get the most value from your data while also meeting strict service level agreements.
Jul 20 2017
Maximum Availability Architecture for Oracle BDA and BDCS
During this webinar you will learn how to:
- Deploy Oracle BDA and BDCS in environments running any mix of HCFS compatible distributions with a path for full cluster migration with no downtime and no data loss
- Meet enterprise SLAs with Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture
- Replicate selected data among multiple big data systems and verify that they remain consistent regardless of where they are ingested or changed
- Replicate data at any geographic distance with signficantly low RPO and RTO
- Complete data transfer in approximately half the time of DistCp rgardless of the load imposed on the cluster
- Overcome the limitations of traditional approaches that leverage DistCp or dual-ingest methods
Jul 13 2017
Hive replication across on-premises and cloud deployments
Join us as Paul Scott-Murphy, WANdisco VP of Product Management, discusses how to:
- Use Hive across on-premises and cloud deployments with guaranteed consistency so you can take full advantage of the cloud as an extension of your on-premises capacity
- Scale your Hadoop environment beyond your data center
- Take advantage of cloud capacity without the cost of running a cluster 24/7
- Query your data consistently regardless of source and keep your data and metadata in sync with no administrative overhead
May 11 2017
Disaster recovery for Hadoop
Join us as Paul Scott-Murphy, WANdisco VP of Product Management, discusses disaster recovery for Hadoop. Learn how to fully operationalize Hadoop to exceed the most demanding SLAs across clusters running any mix of distributions any distance apart, including how to:
- Enable continuous read/write access to data for automated forward recovery in the event of an outage
- Eliminate the expense of hardware and other infrastructure normally required for DR on-premises
- Handle out of sync conditions with guaranteed consistency across clusters
- Prevent administrator error leading to extended downtime and data loss during disaster recovery