9 JUNE 2011
uberSVN Stays ahead of the game!
WANdisco’s free open ALM platform remains at the cutting edge of software development by incorporating the latest certified Subversion binaries.
WANdisco, a leading provider of Apache Subversion-based software and services for the enterprise is keeping its groundbreaking uberSVN application lifecycle management (ALM) platform at the forefront of software development by incorporating the latest certified Subversion 1.6.17 binaries immediately after their general release. WANdisco’s unparalleled commitment to Apache Subversion, with the most active developers from the project on staff, ensures that uberSVN will always include the latest, fully tested version of Subversion.
- "uberSVN: Open Source Apache Subversion that even web designers can understand."
- "uberSVN is a really easy to install and manage svn server (and works on tomcat do not need to install apache)"
- "Tests de #uberSVN tres concluants :)"
- Freedom to choose the best open source and closed source applications for defect tracking, project management, build management, and other ALM functions and replace them at any time.
- An easy-to-use web interface and model configuration - uberSVN includes rich Subversion system and user administration capabilities and a model configuration that take the hassle out of managing and deploying Subversion. Expert users can change the configuration anytime.
- The first integrated social coding environment for Subversion. uberSVN is organized around development teams. Each team has its own home page that profiles the team members, lists the projects they're working on, repositories they're using and their latest activity and status. Team members can see each other's real-time progress by subscribing to Twitter-like feeds.
Invest in WANdisco's Subversion Support Services and Support Subversion Open Source
Profits from WANdisco's Subversion support contracts are used to hire additional Subversion committers and support the activities of the Subversion community. WANdisco's goal is to ensure that Subversion continues to provide the features that its users want and need and that the Subversion community has the resources to support these efforts.
WANdisco Offers Free Online Subversion Training
WANdisco is currently offering a series of free online one-hour Subversion training classes. Registration for these classes is available athttp://www.wandisco.com/training/webinars WANdisco recommends early registration as space is limited.
Enterprise Subversion Training for Developers and Administrators
WANdisco has also announced a series of in-depth training courses designed to provide the necessary hands-on experience to enable attendees to become productive immediately. WANdisco offers public classes at its training centers, private classes that can be held on-site at the customer's location, as well as web based training. Custom training classes can also be arranged.
Apache Subversion (SVN) is a version control system initiated in 2000. It is used to maintain current and historical versions of files such as source code, web pages, and documentation. Its goal is to be a mostly-compatible successor to the widely used Concurrent Versions System (CVS). In a 2007 report by Forrester Research, Subversion was recognized as the sole leader in the Standalone Software Configuration Management (SCM) category and a strong performer in the Software Configuration and Change Management (SCCM) category. Subversion is released under the Apache License, making it free software.
WANdisco is the world leader in Active Data Replication™. Its patented WANdisco Fusion technology enables the replication of continuously changing data to the cloud and on-premises data centers with guaranteed consistency, no downtime and no business disruption. It also allows distributed development teams to collaborate as if they are all working in one location. WANdisco has an OEM with IBM as well as partnerships with Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Google Cloud, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Microsoft Azure, and Oracle to resell its patented technology. WANdisco also works directly with Fortune 1000 companies around the world to ensure their data can give them the real insight they need.
For additional information, please visit www.wandisco.com.
VP Marketing & Communications