Thread: Subversion1.8 support in SmartSVN

Subversion1.8 support in SmartSVN

Hi,

I have not been able to find any info on when/how SmartSVN will support subversion 1.8. Anyone who knows where to find this??

Thanks,
    /Rasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Rasmus Lund Hansen View Post
    I have not been able to find any info on when/how SmartSVN will support subversion 1.8. Anyone who knows where to find this??
    I suspect it will depend on Subversion 1.8 in SVNKit + few weeks for integration in SmartSVN. Someone at Wandisco should be able to get a better estimate.

Hello, SmartSvn team.
    Any info on expected availability for Subversion 1.8 support would be highly appreciated.

Regards

I am interested, too. Subversion 1.8.1 is out meanwhile and I see no news on this front. For me, partners already updated their tools so I need to downgrade working copies which is a pain...

I contacted SmartSVN support back in June and at that time they expected SmartSVN 8 (with svn 1.8 support) to be ready ultimo August.

/Rasmus

Online Operations Site Admin
    Hi there,

We are currently working on SmartSVN 8, and expect to have an early access build available within the next couple of weeks. I'll post back here as soon as it's available to download.
    Mand Beckett
    WANdisco

Read the WANdisco blog for Subversion, uberSVN and SmartSVN tips and tricks | Find me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mand View Post
    Hi there,

We are currently working on SmartSVN 8, and expect to have an early access build available within the next couple of weeks. I'll post back here as soon as it's available to download.
    Hi, just wondering if the early access build is available for download yet?

Many thanks

Online Operations Site Admin
    Yep, you can get it from our early access page here: http://smartsvn.com/early-access
    Mand Beckett
    WANdisco

Read the WANdisco blog for Subversion, uberSVN and SmartSVN tips and tricks | Find me on Twitter

Hi

Do you have a release date for SmartSVN 1.8? It seems to have been in beta for quite a long time.

Best regards

David