Why am I getting error like “post commit FS processing had error: Can't remove 'Z:\svn\My Pictures\db\transactions\156-5k.txn\node.0-1.0'”?
I have following setup:
- Windows 7,
- TortoiseSVN 1.6.15,
- VisualSVN Server Version: 2.5.4.,
- TL-WR1043ND wireless router with USB storage sharing, svn repository installed on USB drive connected to the router and accessed via following URL http://http://192.168.1.1/ Volume1.
- TL-WR1043ND storage sharing is running with access shared storage with password option unchecked.
- Svnserve running as following: C:\Program Files (x86)\VisualSVN Server\bin>svnserve --daemon --root z:\svn where z is drive mapped to Volume1 on 192.168.1.1
- Svnserve is running under administrator account with full access to the files and folders on z drive. Administrator can create and delete folders and files in Z:\svn\My Pictures\db\transactions\156-5k.txn
- anon-access = write in svnserve.conf
If I connect USB drive directly to my PC and map it to Z drive, I can check in my changes to My Pictures repository successfully without any errors via the same svnserve. I am getting an error if USB drive connected to wireless router and shared to the network while I check in my changes to the repository.
I appreciate any help to get svn checking to the repository on router storage sharing working.