I'd like to say how delighted all the team are with the very positive response we've gotten from users about uberSVN. That said, we're equally glad to get feedback when things haven't gone quite so well. Hey, nobody gets everything right first time, right? The faster we learn about the problems that you're having, the faster we can fix them or help you work around them. We're a small team, though. So it really, really helps if, when reporting problems you include the following stuff:
- Version and Build of uberSVN you're using.
- Is your current version a fresh installation or have you performed an update.
- If you've done an update, which version did you update from?
- Operating system. If it's Linux, which distribution/version.
- Web browser, again, stating the version.
Thanks for choosing uberSVN and thanks for your patience while we try and make it perfect.